Professional inhaler series MONSUN has been created with an intention to meet health care needs of hospitals, health resorts and clinics, where precision, effectiveness and durability are of utmost importance.
MONSUNs are the latest generation of programmable electronic controlled devices, incorporating in its construction both 20 years of experience from manufacture of previous generations of inhalers (nebulizers) and boldest innovations suggested by their users.
• Durable design ensuring at least 10 years of very intensive operation in health resorts.
• Precise delivery of all types of drugs provided for nebulisation.
• Comprehensive therapy of the whole respiratory tract from alveoli to sinuses.
• Delivery of vibroaeorosol, which increases penetration of aerosol particles 50 to 500 times. This method allows effective non-invasive and immediate aerosol therapy of paranasal sinuses, which classical aerosol can not achieve.
Vibroaerosol is also effective in other areas of the upper respiratory tract, including throat and larynx.
• Treatment programming – ability of saving all treatment parameters to be able to run repetitive series of treatments almost automatically.
• Timing system – treatment time counts down and the operation of inhaler is being stopped automatically after treatment.
• Hygiene – accessories in contact with patient or aerosol can be sterilized or disinfected.
• Disposable and reusable inhalation sets enable flexible treatment planning.
• Continuous work.
• Clear control panel.
• For hospital and home use.